Start Saving Money Today
Most Maryland property owners are aware of the declining real estate market. Since property taxes should be based on your property value NOW, many homeowners are paying excess taxes. According to the National Taxpayers Union, more than 60% of taxable property in the USA may be over assessed. Yet, historically, only about 1 in 50 challenge their assessment.
With our in-house team of appraisers and real estate attorneys, we are equipped to handle your residential and commercial real estate tax appeals with all the necessary preparation. This includes residential and commercial real estate throughout all of Maryland.
Whether you are a new homeowner or have owned your home for years, if you are an investor with 1 or more properties or if you are the owner of commercial real estate, we can help save you money.
- We have handled hundreds of successful appeals.
- We have a 93% success rate.
- We pass on an average savings of $1,100 per year.
- You will not be charged if you do not save money.
How It Works
Our team handles the entire property tax appeal process for you, saving you time, money, and frustration.
Step #1: Contact us through our website or via phone and provide us with a list of your property addresses. We will acknowledge receipt of your information and begin a preliminary review of your assessments. As we review your information, Daniel or one of his staff may contact you with additional questions.
Step #2: Once we have completed our preliminary review of your properties, we will let you know if we think that you are fairly assessed at this time, or whether we recommend an appeal. If we recommend a property tax appeal, we will advise you when the next opportunity to appeal your property tax assessment is and we will send you a Letter of Authorization and our agreement for your signature.
Step #3: We file the requests for appeal and begin preparation for the appeal hearings. Daniel or one of his staff may also contact you to discuss any questions or issues there may be regarding your property.
Step #4: Daniel attends the hearings and holds the appeals on your behalf. Approximately 30 to 60 days after that, we receive the results. We then calculate the savings and present you with a Savings Analysis showing you just how much you have saved. Along with the Savings Analysis, we provide a recommendation whether to appeal further to the second level, the Property Tax Appeals Board, or on a few occasions to the third level, the Maryland Tax Court.
Please be aware that the appeal process typically takes several months from the filing of the appeal request to receiving the results of your appeal. Feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions about your appeal, but please know that we will contact you once we have the results of your appeal.
Step #5: As a client, we will continue to track your property assessments and notify you when we see reason to appeal again. Of course, you may call or e-mail us at any time if you feel you need to appeal again, if you have any questions, or if you are purchasing new properties.
- Answer all your questions, and file your appeal requests in a timely fashion.
- Collect from you and from our own sources all of the information needed regarding your property and any pertinent issues.
- Prepare your appeals honestly and completely, to give you the best chance of obtaining reductions.
- Inform you and keep you updated on the status of your appeals.
- Handle the entire process for you, saving you time and frustration as well as saving you money.
- Provide our recommendation regarding proceeding with any additional levels of appeal.
- Return all signed documents before the deadline so that we can proceed with the requests for appeal.
- Respond honestly, timely, and completely to any questions that Daniel or his staff may ask regarding your properties.
- Provide any additional documentation requested.
No Fee Unless Successful!
Call Us Today! (443) 863-9808